Terms & Conditions
Win Your Perfect Island Break…
This competition is promoted by Seymour Hotels of Jersey, whose registered office is at PO Box 861, 1 Wharf Street, St Helier, Jersey JE4 0ZX and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Excludes Jersey residents, employees and their immediate families of Seymour Hotels, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entry period to the competition is 15 December 2018 to 15 February 2019.
- All entries must be received by 5.00pm on 15 February 2019 for the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 14 days of the closing date.
- Entry into this competition is validated by filling in your first name, last name, email address and location into the Seymour Hotels competition web page.
- All entrants will be notified by email of the winner within 31 days of the closing date of 15 February 2019.
- The prize is a 4 night break in Jersey (Channel Islands) for either a couple or a family of four at the hotel of their choice (highlighted in the competition) including full English breakfast and £250 towards travel to Jersey. Also included will be 4 activities of their choice from within the competition. The activity provider’s terms and conditions apply and may include age/height restrictions, weather dependent and up to 6 weeks’ notice may need to be given.
- The prize is non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- The holiday must be taken by 31 October 2019.
- The holiday is not transferable.
- The winner must respond accepting their prize within seven days of receiving notification of having won although a longer period of time will be given to select holiday dates.
- In the event of non-acceptance or failure to accept within the specified period, Seymour Hotels reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance period, as provided under this condition, will apply).
- Only one entry per person will be applicable across the full competition period of 15 December 2018 to 15 February 2019.
- Seymour Hotels reserves the right to cancel or modify this competition at any time at its sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, participants agree to i.) the terms and conditions of the prize draw; ii.) being contacted by Seymour Hotels for marketing purposes throughout the validity of the competition.
- The winning couple or family must agree to participate by having photographs taken of their holiday that can be used by Seymour Hotels for marketing purposes.
- We respect your privacy and promise never to abuse this medium and will conform to GDPR.
- We never sell or give any information we have about you to any other company except Seymour Hotels.